Any means of transport there are security risks, WINDGOO balancing Scooter is no exception, so you need to learn more about the safety of the product Caution and and be carefully when ride scooter.
(1. It is strictly prohibited, snap acceleration and deceleration, not excessive forward and back body, it is strictly prohibited to speeding; when the power indicator light shows grid electricity, please keep driving at low speed, and charging as soon as possible.
(2. if there is risk of falls, in order to protect the personal safety, please give priority to, do not consider the vehicle damage.
(1. Before riding, please make sure you already wear a good helmet, protective equipment, such as gloves, elbow pads and knee pads to avoid accident;
(2. Banned ride on the road with motor vehicles and crowed place;
(3. It should not be riding on bumpy roads, such as the dirt road, gravel and so on;
(4. Prohibit riding on slippery roads, especially in snow and the water surface;
(5. Prohibit riding on the ramp up and down for more than 15 degrees;
(6. Prohibits children under 15 years old learning and riding;
(7. Not recommended to ride on cold winter in the north;
(8. Please ride slowly in the vertical ramp.
In the actual process of riding WINDGOO BALANCE SCOOTER, may encounter many unexpected and sudden danger, so any time need to be careful. Fail to follow instructions, resulting in personal injury accident, our company does not undertake any responsibility.
CHARGE BATTERY FOR 12HOURS BEFORE FIRST USE.
NEVER LEAVE NO BATTERY SUPPLIES LAST.
It is recommended to charge each time when the scooter is used, and never leave the battery exhausted.
If battery runs out completely, it is likely that charging will not be able to recover the battery.
When the battery indicator turns red, you must stop using the scooter, and must charge it immediately.
In case of not using the scooter for a long period of time, it should be charged at least once a month.
IT IS USED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF MOTOR VEHICLE BALANCING ERROR OR HARD CONTROL OR UNBALANCED MOTOR ON BOTH SIDES.
Turn off the machine, put the HOVERBOARDS flat balance the ground on both sides of the wheel, press the power button for more than 10 seconds until the prompt lights flicker, restart and wait a few seconds.
This scooter can go forward and backward, turn and stand with the balance of our body.
Using dynamic balance, using internal gyroscopes and accelerator. The position of the scooter is controlled by the center of gravity of the user.
First of all, press the power switch located at the rear of the scooter.
Put a foot on a pedal, and then step the other foot on the other pedal.
When you lean forward, the scooter accelerate forward. If you need to slow down or stop, move feet back.
If you lean back, the scooter will move backward.
Remember that your body movements must not be violent.
For the HOVERBOARD, SCOOTER, SKATEBOARD SHOES, BIKES, lithium battery bicycle products:
motherboard, battery, motor — after-sales warranty time is 6 months;
other accessories — warranty time is 3 months